Poweramp alpha-build-700

maxmp

All audio formats are in either mp3 or mp4 but it seems to occur more on my tracks that are in mp4 format. And yes going back to the songs makes it do it again, play and pause do not fix it. It does it with tracks on my phone and on my sd card.

So it's specific audio files which repeatably cause this problem then? Could you share some (a few MP3s and MP4s) for testing to see if anyone else sees the same issue, or if it's specific to your device?

Andre

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! Please, make smth with the notifies in the bar on the MIUI roms. For now all the text in notification of swipeing bar still black and it isn'r readable on the transparent-black background. Maybe some settings in programm for changing the colour of the text... And also thanks for your update at all, it seems there is many good changes and greate work from you

So it's specific audio files which repeatably cause this problem then? Could you share some (a few MP3s and MP4s) for testing to see if anyone else sees the same issue, or if it's specific to your device?

Andre

Ok so I took my girlfriends galaxy s6 and uploaded the same songs In the same format they played without any issue. Who leads me to think that this might be just specific to my LG G4. But if files are still needed for testing I will be more than glad to share.

WOW... this is one great sounding circuit:

LG-V10 (Verizon)

Grado 1/8 - 1/4 (M-F) adapter

Sennheiser HD650 / AKG K701

>DVC = ON

>32 bit DAC = ON

>Hi-Fi, 50-600 Ohm setting (auto-detected by the V10)

Thanks Andre

Where is the 32 bit DAC switch found?

Little doubt.  Bought it on PlayStore, but when I install the alpha it can't detect my license.

What can I do?

You haven't removed the Poweramp Unlocker app have you? That needs to stay installed regardless of which version of PA you are using.

Andre

Hello, first apologizing for using a web translator, I speak only Spanish.

I am blind, Android has a service called Talkback, reading by a voice application elements.

Currently Poweramp is not fully compatible with Talkback.

So I ask him if it was so kind of trying to reconcile your player with screen readers.

http://developer.android.com/intl/es/guide/topics/ui/accessibility/index.html

Google has lots of information for developers.

There are many blind people who use Android, and can be a great market.

Greetings and thanks.

Older version is better, no bass punch when listening on earphones, even 320KBPS music got distorted, adjusted everything, installed on Sony Xperia Z3.

Curious what headphones are you using?  When I had an Xperia Z3 it played plently loud on my Jays T-jays IEMs... but no where near enough voltage swing to power higher impedance headphones.  IIRC he european release Xperia were extremely volume limited.  Somewhere in the vicinity of .3V rms.

Older version is better, no bass punch when listening on earphones, even 320KBPS music got distorted, adjusted everything, installed on Sony Xperia Z3.

Crystal clear here, using viper4android FX instead of buit in adjusts.

Switched resampler to SoX, way better and no dither.

Using AT M50x

Nice iteration only bug I've found is the auto play with headset plug in from lock screen doesn't seem to work. Samsung note 4 android 5.1.1

Another bug 3.5 plug without mic is not recognized note 4 A 5.1.1

I can't duplicate this on my Galaxy Note 3 (4.4.2). If resume-on-headset is enabled, playback reliably starts/stops whenever the headset is inserted or removed - on the home screen, in the Player UI, on the lockscreen, or with screen off. It also works fine with regular three-contact 3.5mm jack plug cable or the extra-controls four-contact version.

Andre

You haven't removed the Poweramp Unlocker app have you? That needs to stay installed regardless of which version of PA you are using.

Andre

It is installed. I reinstalled also. It says failed to verify license.

With the latest play store version it works great. Problem is when I update with the alpha apk file.

Any tip? Thanks

I wonder if the people who report this issue of sound not stopping immediately when you remove the headset are using the same device, or have something else in common, as it doesn't happen to me (Galaxy Note 3, 4.4.2).

Andre

The problem is not my device I think (pretty sure of it), because on MX and Stellio I don't have this problem. But for your information, the device I am using right now is the Sony XPERIA Z2, I have been using the Samsung Galaxy S3. With other applications this function works fine. 

Just tested alpha buiild 700. Very impressed so far and am extremely pleased to see an alpha build that has come out that supports Opus. However, I have found two issues.

1. Opus audio files playback at very low volume compared to AAC/MP3/Ogg files whilst they playback at regular volume on my computer. Best way to describe it is like there is a -20dB preamp and I have to max out my earphone volume and push the preamp to +5dB just to listen to Opus files at a comfortable volume. Everything else seems to work perfectly.

2. Album art is sometimes incorrect when jumping between albums (this is already identified as far as I am aware).

Note: I am currently using a Galaxy S4 w/ CM12.1 + Viper4Android.

Hi Max,

I just want to report a bug on this amazing alpha;

I play Flac and Cue files on your app, but when the whle album is a Flac, Poweramp continues to play he rest of the album.

It doesn't respect the Cue value and change the song when I play on whole shuffle.

And I have another bug :

when I play DSF files, when I click on the middle of the song, Poweramp take several second to play the song.

thanks for this app Max, best player on Android !

cheers !

Archived