Poweramp alpha-build-700

maxmp

1 hour ago, stemplar said:

It's like if you look for a very long time, indicates the albums in the folder view, but when I enter the folder contains no songs.
ye have been tested under Android 7.0?
During a search, as if the system get stuck, it heats up the CPU at this time.

Sounds odd. Is your music saved in internal storage or on SD Card? And do you have only your music folder(s) selected in Poweramp Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders. 

Andre

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Sounds odd. Is your music saved in internal storage or on SD Card? And do you have only your music folder(s) selected in Poweramp Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders. 

Andre

Hi . Thanks for the reply . I stick the internal and the external repository can put music files. Both solutions described in've tried. (Find All Folders in and out, or just select the folders where you are in the music.) A very long time to find your new files. This had no such problem in case of LgV10. But that Android was 6:01.

Now I wiped and re-installed the application. I did a complete re-search, internal / external repository.
Only the selected music folders.
Now it seems you can find all the folders and files it contains music (FLAC / DSD / APE) So when I copy music from the new storage space, always have to do this? It would strange.

Generally I find it better to keep all my album folders and songs inside a single master folder in the root of my SD Card, which is the only thing I tick in the Music Folders list. Then as you add new songs and folders inside that location, Poweramp should pick them up automatically with only a very brief rescan.

Andre

Thank you for your response  Andre (seems logical), so I'll try.
In fact,

it has the big LGV20 64GB internal storage.
  I lay here HighRes music (DSD / DSF / 24bit Flac)
And for the 128 gb sd memory card the FLAC music. Only 2 folders , but one in the internal, and the orher in the SD card .

Thanks for the good advice.

20 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Generally I find it better to keep all my album folders and songs inside a single master folder in the root of my SD Card, which is the only thing I tick in the Music Folders list. Then as you add new songs and folders inside that location, Poweramp should pick them up automatically with only a very brief rescan.

Andre

Both materials associated with 70% of the music :-) I'm practically at the LG V20-I use DAP does well. I'm really loving Hifi. That's why I bought at Lg V20. Poweramp v3 + LgV20 + HighGain mode. =  More beautiful voice.
  a high-quality headphones. ,,perhaps,, as a Astell & Kern
AK 240 SS , And certainly 3500 dollars. 

But I would add, in the case of the LG V10. the same amount of material was music%.
So much had no trouble re-scanning.

Therefore, it is important for us to Poweramp v3, because without the program, certainly a lot of LG V20 / 10 user would be in trouble. With this combo practically useless special DAP / AMP who used to buy such a serious DAC / AMP phone.

A question . It is expected to further develop the Poweramp? LG V20 able  Quad Dac :  Internally connected parallel quad DACs deliver superb 124dB DNR and -112dB THD+N , The ES9218’s integrated DAC supports up to 32-bit 384 kHz PCM and DSD512 data in master or slave timing modes !! These things are difficult to fill in a program, but not impossible. :-)

3 hours ago, stemplar said:

A question . It is expected to further develop the Poweramp? 

Yes, at the moment work is ongoing on the new user interface to allow v3 to be release officially. Then I'm sure Max will look at other devices and high-rez output (the V20 isn't even officially listed as working yet, you're lucky you managed to get high-rez output working on it).

Andre

6 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Yes, at the moment work is ongoing on the new user interface to allow v3 to be release officially. Then I'm sure Max will look at other devices and high-rez output (the V20 isn't even officially listed as working yet, you're lucky you managed to get high-rez output working on it).

Andre

Thanks for the reply . I would really appreciate it . It can also share this HeadFi board, 90% of those who use the Poweramp used LGV10 / 20 phone. Thank you, Andre.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, blvckjvck said:

Hi, how to set album cover was visible all the time during playback like with Neutron player?

Just turn Visualisations off if you don't want them - slide in control panel from the left-edge and change the Visualisation setting from the default of 'Normal' to 'Disabled'.

Andre

With visualisations disabled, you should see album art (if any is present). Do your files have embedded art or are you trying to download images? Check the options in Settings > Album Art in case anything has been adjusted wrongly, but you should see something.

Andre

Thanks. I found solution. I was on "use the cover of the disc." As it turned off it is OK.

Edit.

However, doesn't work. Sometimes i see album art, sometimes it disappear during playback. If i start to play i do not see album art. I have to skip to another song and then album art appears.

On 2017. 01. 30. at 6:27 PM, stemplar said:

Meanwhile solved the problem,,,, search.
I formatted SD card again. (Too many phone was inside the card :-))

News:

http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-g6-quad-dac-audio-749258/

LG G6 with the ES9218 Quad DAC.
LG, the same will the LG G6 Quad in Dac like LG V20 in. (Source: androidauthory) This does not change the plans? (Hig Res-out support)
  It would be worth the soc supported between the ES9218 Quad DAC.

Music Players Tested for ES9218 Quad DAC out.
LG Stock Music Player - 96kHz playback (I am sure it will do higher, I just can't record higher than 96kHz.)
Black Player - 96kHz
Pulsar - 96kHz

Poweramp - 48kHz
GoneMAD - 48kHz
Rocket Player - 48kHz
Onkyo Player - 48kHz
Neutron - 48kHz

Player Pro - 44.1kHz (48kHz with dsp pack)
JetAudio - 44.1kHz
Play Music - 44.1kHz
Shuttle+ - 44.1kHz
Foobar - 44.1kHz

On 10/02/2017 at 0:33 AM, andrewilley said:

Just turn Visualisations off if you don't want them - slide in control panel from the left-edge and change the Visualisation setting from the default of 'Normal' to 'Disabled'.

Andre

Thank you so much ! Just the little bug see below :

On 11/02/2017 at 10:56 PM, blvckjvck said:

However, doesn't work. Sometimes i see album art, sometimes it disappear during playback. If i start to play i do not see album art. I have to skip to another song and then album art appears.

Same for me : Each time I start playing a song (from a playlist, or select an artist etc...): black screen for the first song. Then everything ok starting from 2nd song.

On 14/02/2017 at 2:34 PM, blvckjvck said:

I try to clean...but it is still doesn't help. Maybee the problem is because mu album covers are downloaded from internet?

I try to clean to too, nothing changed. I my case : the covers are in the tags of each mp3.

3 hours ago, Randy Scott said:

I am being denied of reinstalling it after the trial version being power amp music player is by far the best out there and I'm a beta tester as well just like to have it back for My music library 

Could you provide more details? The alpha version can be installed under the same license key as the release build.

Andre

Hi everyone, I'm new here. (To Andrewilley, I find you're an awesome really available moderator!)

Can someone please help me with two questions?

Does Poweramp fully supports Opus codec?
I saw posts from several years old to mention V3 releases but the latest on the Play Store shows 2.0.10-build-588-play (2016, April 7). Is it the last one? I haven't seen something that highlights it on the forum, do I missed it?

Please excuse my poor English :-)

Archived