Enqueing

Mackieman

Hello , would anybody be able to tell me how do I remove the enqueue mode on my Poweramp settings. It was working fine until I added some new songs to the playlist in media go. it  appears that all of the songs in my entire music library file are enqueued . every time I try to play a song , the power amp display  shows the file as enqueued ?  is there a way to remove enqueue file mode or what is the best option in my settings <start playing queue mode.( (1) immediately (2) after current song (3) After current list)   My goal is to be able to play my songs in order with out the songs going to the queue mode .   Thank you  

Sounds like you have got the main Settings > Folders and Library> Lists > List Item Click Action set to "Enqueue and stay in the list". Change it to one of the immediate play options.

As for the queue setting, that's up to you. I tend to leave it set to After Current Song, so I can queue the next song(s) up in advance while the current song finishes playing.

Andre

Hello Andre Willey ,Thank you so much for taking the time to help us out. Power amp is a good app , but can be confusing at times and also with very little instructions . If you were not on this forum we  (I) would be lost and probably would have also given it a bad review and switch apps on my phone. ! Once again you are correct, and the problem was resolved ! Andre your the man  :) Thanks again Alex  

Archived