fonts on notification and status bar problem

the fonts are always been black,with the dark background,i can't see any words clearly

i tried to use the function "inverse notification colors",but only the buttons changed the color,the fonts were still dark

my phone is android 5.1,flyme OS
here's some bug screenshots

3tHJ4mi.jpgthis is when i tick off the"inverse notification colors"

vZXmkL6.jpghere is my phone info

etp11dN.jpg

I thought it was meant to be adjusted with the Inverse Colours option, so not sure why it's not working for you (could it be ROM related, have you raised it with the ROM developer?)

Not sure whether PA Skins change the Notification text, but it might be worth trying?

Andre

I thought it was meant to be adjusted with the Inverse Colours option, so not sure why it's not working for you (could it be ROM related, have you raised it with the ROM developer?)

Not sure whether PA Skins change the Notification text, but it might be worth trying?

Andre

thanks for replying me,i really love this App and the os,just wish they could work together perfect

it seems like all the flyme OS (4.0 or up)have the same problem,the PA's inverse notification colors won't work for the text

i've tried different PA skins, but the issue was still the same.

i contact with the rom developer earlier, but they said this is the PA's issue,i'm so confused about where the problem should be.

so the PA could support android 5.1 notification perfectly?if so, i'll send my feedback to them

Archived