Displaying Lyrics

Jazzejohn

Sorry if this has already been requested, but the only feature that I've missed since switching from the built-in music player is the scrolling lyrics. Any chance we can see that feature in a future update of Poweramp? It may not be for everyone so an option to enable / disable lyric display on top of the album art would probably be the best way to go about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've bought power amp for it's impressive quality and features.but it's missing lyric feature I'd call a flaw.that musixmatch plugin solution I tried is hopeless (atleast for me).lyrics is copyrighted I know but most of us are fans of the music and we want to know what we're listening to rather than trying to reproduce them and make money.you can charge extras money for giving licensed lyrics I mean it 'cause power amp I love it and this issue is just bugging me a lot.

Dude, you listen to metal. It's all RAAAAWR RAAAAWR RAAAAR anyway :P

Nah, I tried musixmatch and it was fine for a few songs but some were way off, Remember by Biohazard as an example.

The player supports lyrics in tags so I'm thinking about doing this, probably take a while for the 5000+ songs I plan on having on my phone!

Archived