Removing unplayed songs

firebert05

I have about 3000 songs loaded into Poweramp, but I only listen to about half of them. I would like to delete the songs I no longer intend on listening to but I cant figure out a good way to track them all down and permanently delete them (to save space on my phone).

All of the songs i want to listen to and keep are loaded into playlists (not file-based). I initially thought of giving all the songs I want to keep a 'rating' which would single out the songs I dont want, but that would take a very long time.

Any suggestions on how I can easily track down and delete my unwanted music files?

Someone (Theoklink?) mentioned such an app on these forums recently, I'll see if I can find the link.

[Edit] It was called Playlist2Folder, see http://forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/8174-batch-song-transfer-from-playlist-to-folder-in-in-poweramp-app/#entry29755 .

Can't vouch for it myself, but worth trying. (May need to export any Poweramp internal playlists to M3U file versions first, not sure how the app works)

Andre

Archived