Jump to content
FrAd

Missing Titel importing M3U

Recommended Posts

If a titel in any m3u file includes a character which is no ASCII (example ä, ü etc), this particular song will not appear in Poweramp imported Playlists! As soon as i change such a character from ü to ue etc. the song will properly be imported.

When i open a m3u file i can see the affected songs with "wrong" characters which are not imported, after changing the song in MM and exporting the m3u again, the song appears after a rescan correctly in the playlist.

I don't want to change all affected songs, what can i do?

Sorry for my english

FA

   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

M3U does not support extended character sets. Try using .M3U8 instead (save the text in UTF-8 Unicode format).

Andre

No i changed the Mediamonkey.ini beyond this point:

[FilenameMappings]

3A=2D

2A=2D

3F=

3E=2D

3C=2D

21=27

22=27

26=2D

7C=2D

2F=2D

5C=2D

0D0A=

19=

C2A1=33

C380=41

C381=41

etc.

So i can Remap Characters while Auto-Organize is running,

thank you

FA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...