Bookmark or 'Last Played" Feature In a Playlist

I'd suggest a bookmark or 'last played' feature in a playlist that would allow a user to continue playing a previously played playlist exactly where the user left off the last time the playlist was last played (that's a tongue twist for ya). :)

Example: Imagine I have two playlists. Playlist A with songs 1, 2, and 3. Playlist B with songs 4, 5, and 6.

I start listening to Playlist A song 1. I stop listening to Playlist A song 1 half way because I changed my mind and I want to listen to Playlist B. I start listening to Playlist B song 4. I stop listening to song 4 half way because I want to go back and continue to listen to Playlist A.

I believe it would be awesome for me to be able (or at least to have the option) to start playing Playlist A exactly where I stopped listening to it (where I left off, in the middle of song 1 Playlist A).

Thanks for considering.

• 4 weeks later...

I came here to ask if this existed or suggest it be added. I create very long playlists with my own shuffle algorithm and it is very difficult to go play something else then come back to where I was in my playlist - especially because the track list isn't numbered! It would be very nice if this was an option.

Archived