Not Happy

PissedoffMF

New to the world of music on Android I discovered I needed to convert wma's or use an app to listen. Liked the fact that I didn't have to convert files to MP3 when using Poweramp. But my device didn't like it. Dolby atmos doesn't seem to play nice together w/Poweramp. The part that REALLY pissed me off was when I deleted Poweramp it took all my music files with it. I mean ALL of them! Hard drive,SD ALL OF THEM!!!! I'm really impressed! As you can guess I'm not coming back for another dose of shit like this! THANKS!!!!!

Poweramp cannot delete your music files unless you tell it to. Issues with the file system could have done so though. Just a thought, but I assume you didn't store your music inside any Poweramp system data-file location which Android would have deleted as part of an uninstall did you?

Andre

I appreciate you are not happy, and I'm sorry you've had problems, but as I said before this won't have been Poweramp's doing. (Unless you had stored any music files within a system location that Android removed as part of the uninstall process, such as within the /data/ or SD Card's Android/data/ structure)

I'm not saying it didn't happen to you, just that it wasn't Poweramp that did it.

Andre

PissedOffMF, before you slag off Poweramp, try and understand what is happening first. As already stated  Poweramp will not/can not delete your music. I guess you have been messing about without quite understanding what you were doing. Did you root your device? If so then unroot immediately as you will run into more trouble !!.

Looking forward to your apologies once you have figured out what you did wrong.

Archived