Sign in to follow this  
amirz2ir

already purchase problem

Hi

I had purchased this wonderful apps few month ago on galaxy store.

few days ago I updated my galaxy device to android 5.0.2

now I can't restore my purchase.

there is no galaxy apps option on Already purchased in settings and yandex stores replaced it.

how can I restore my purchase?

Not sure - is there any way to reinstall your Galaxy Store app locally? I assume your 5.0.2 upgrade is not an official Samsung ROM?

Andre

Then as long as you are using the same account, you should be able to re-download anything you have already purchased on that account.

Andre

I have redownload poweramps mnytimes before. in already purchased there was allways a galaxy apps option. but now its replaced with yandex store

I'm not very familiar with the Galaxy apps store (flipping Samsung re-inventing a perfectly good wheel... ) but can you not just re-download the Unlocker app from that store? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the issue.

Andre

I have redownload poweramps mnytimes before. in already purchased there was allways a galaxy apps option. but now its replaced with yandex store

Please, make sure you have latest Galaxy App on your device.

Thanks!

Dear Magadaner

I have the latest galaxy app on my device, I have factory reseted my device several times, but galaxy app store is replaced by yandex store. I dont know why

I have the same problem.

my Galaxy S5 just upgrade to an official lollipop 5.01 and I cannnot redeem my purchased with samsung app store.Samsung app store dissappeared from an option.So how can I do to redeem my purchase.

Have you raised this with Samsung support? I've never really liked the fact that they try to re-invent a perfectly good publicly available wheel (the Google Play store) and replace it with their own proprietary version. I guess the reason is that they make money off each transaction, but it still seems to be a needlessly complicated addition for users.

Andre

I can't read your screenshot I'm afraid (I'm UK based, so while it looks a very elegant script I can't work out what it says).

However if your Samsung account is saying that you've purchased the unlocker but it won't let you download it, I would take it up with them. Or you could email your details to the dev via poweramp.maxmpz(at)gmail.com.

Andre

Sorry, I still have no idea what your screenshot says and can't translate it.

Please could you email the details of your purchase problem to poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com.

Andre

I have a fairly new (3 mos.) Droid Turbo via Verizon.  I too have purchased Poweramp for it.  I just received a notice to update my Droid to Lolipop.  But after reading the issues here, I am hesitant to do so. Any prep to do to avoid this problem?  I purchased mine thru Google Play.

If the upgrade is an in-place update rather than a wipe and clean install, all that should happen is that sometime within a day or so of the upgrade the Poweramp licence will be verified with Google via the network for it to continue to work. If you have to re-install apps after a clean install, as long as you use the same Google account you should just need to install the main app and then the unlocker, and it will again verify the licence.

Andre