Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
anca2604

Multiple file/folder selection

Honestly, how long do we have to wait until we'll finally see a Multiple file/folder selection option in Poweramp? Is such a feature so hard to implement?

It's such a basic function that it's a disgrace to such a wonderful player such as Poweramp to NOT actually have it!

Respectfully, come on already!

You actually can (although I admit it is fairly counter-intuitive!)

Go to the file/item list (from either Folder or Library views) and open the main menu, There, select "Add to playlist" and you will enter "multiple selection" mode... just click/touch the files/items you want to select/deselect.

Hope this helps.

I added a topic to suggest some enhancements to this function and make it faster as well as more intuitive:

http://forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/7848-filefolderlibrary-browser-enhancementsfixes/#entry28572

You know I've been using Poweramp since forever, and I hadn't noticed how that multi-section option worked! Thank You.

Andre

I can't believe the feature was ACTUALLY there and I didn't stumble upon it, not even once, by accident! @Helix751 thank you so much for replying and telling us how to access the multiple selection feature!

I have to agree, this feature is very poorly implemented, and VERY HARD to find! It definitely needs improvement.