where are the instructions?

vdubyajohn

Is there a set of instructions omewhere, on how to actually learn to use Poweramp?
Am I supposed to just search blindly through the FAQs until I just happen on something I can use?

Just a basic set of instructions would be great, but I've searched and apparently there isn't.

Seems I'm supposed to already be an expert on this in order to find any thing on how it works...kind of counter intuitive I think.

Thank you.

Press the play button to play, forward to forward, next album for next album, etc. There are on-screen info pop-ups showing you what each control does (press Menu>Help to see them again). But no, there is not a full written manual at present as I think the idea (like most Android apps) is that it's pretty much self-explanatory.

If there's something specific you need to know though, just ask.

Andre

wow, you're going to start by telling how the controls work, the part anyone can figure out.

No, I said "If there's something specific you need to know though, just ask" because you didn't say anything specific that you were looking for in this message so it's hard to know where you wanted to start.

Andre

sorry. I was just frustrated again. I'll keep my questions to the other threads so i don't have so many open at once. The real specific thing I need to know is if I can move playlists directly from iTunes, or if I should just resign my self to building them over again, song by song, in Poweramp. I've written this on the other threads, so maybe we can abandon my excessive threads and concentrate on one. Sorry for all the excess...

Archived