Favourite Albums?

thegummy

I have my whole music collection on my phone but there are a handful of albums I listen to often.

It's slightly inconvenient to have to scroll through my whole library each time so would like to be able to have a list of favourite albums that I could go in to.

I thought I had an idea to have them all in a folder called favs and use the folder view to access it but, when I tried it, Poweramp still listed the actual album folders in the same alphabetical list as the folders in the root.

Is there any way to achieve what I want?

Some favourites playlists would probably be the easiest solution.

If you want to use a separate favourites folder and still avoid duplicates, you would need to MOVE those album folders there rather than copying them. Then you could use Folders view to find your favourites, and Albums view to just see them all in regular album order.

Andre

Some favourites playlists would probably be the easiest solution.

If you want to use a separate favourites folder and still avoid duplicates, you would need to MOVE those album folders there rather than copying them. Then you could use Folders view to find your favourites, and Albums view to just see them all in regular album order.

Andre

I did move them, rather than copying, but the folders view still listed the individual albums, ignoring the folder hierarchy.

By playlists, do you just mean creating separate playlists for each of my most-listened albums?

Archived