Remember multiple folder locations

I have a couple of folders where I store audio. One is for podcasts and the other is for music. Is it possible to make Poweramp store the current position in each folder?

I don't have any playlists but use the folder view to play stuff and I want it to resume where it was the last time I played stuff from that folder.

At the moment it seems to remember the index position in a global because if I'm playing the music folder track number 99 and then move to play the podcast folder number 7when I go back to the music folder it is positioned at item number 7.

If yoiu want to implement this as playlist position that is OK because I can easily add the folders to playlist. I don't mind, I just want it to stop going to the start of a folder if I accidentally swipe up on the album cover or hit the >>| button instead of the >> button.

I second this request. I would *love* to have something akin to a bookmark for each audio folder. I, too, use multiple folders full of audio and migrate among them. One with classical music, one with rock music, and several others with podcasts/talk radio. Some folders have hundreds of items. When I leave track #85 in one folder and go to another, I want to be able to resume at track #85 when I return. Same for the other folders.

Yes, the only way to do this would be via a book marking facility of some kind (or remembering playback position per file) which I've been asking about for quite a while. Sadly, although I help out here in the forums, I don't have a way to persuade Max what he should work on next.

Andre

Archived