Screen off, app quits

I am using an HTC m4 running Cyanogenmod version 11. After the last Poweramp update Poweramp quits when the screen is off. I went into settings and checked keep service in settings/misc./tweaks, but it still quits when the screen is off. 

whats wrong?

Could you confirm that if you roll back to the previous Poweramp version the problem goes away? Thanks.

Andre

found and installed build-578 and it doesn't quit, and I DIDN'T check keep service in settings/misc./tweaks. problem now is if I connect to a network it automatically updates to build-579.

You can turn auto-updates off if you want in the meantime. Could you also log with using the Get Support > Contact feature in the app.

Andre

not sure what you mean. log for which version? where is the option to turn of auto update?

Auto Update is a Google Play setting, if you turn it off you will be notified of new updates but they won't install automatically until you tell them to. Can be set globally in Settings, or within each app page (via the three-dot icon).

Settings > Get Support > Contact allows you to report a bug from within the Poweramp app, useful if it's a specific issue that you face. I've passed this on to the developer anyway as it seems to be affecting more than one user.

Andre

Archived