How to add multiple Songs to a playlist?

CNullX

I feel kinda dumb for not being able to find out, but long tapping on a song which would be intuitive, because its used system wide for selecting multiple items just brings up the same menu which is also opened by the three dots next to the song title..

What? Seriously? this sucks. Really hard. Every other Music Player is able to do that. But not Poweramp, it is such a basic feature that i didnt even thought of the possibility that it is not possible. 

You're talking about this third party tool, right? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flyingdutchman.newplaylistmanager

so im supposed to BUY a third party app because the dev failed to implement multi selection so far? that is not fair at all.

No, you're not supposed to buy it if you don't want it. That's up to you, I was just offering you a suggestion to accomplish what you were asking.

You could also create an external M3U file list manually for yourself (it's just a plain text file) if you want. That's what I often do anyway.

However as I said, within Poweramp at present you can add single items to playlists, or a group of items (an album, etc), but not a random selection on the fly. I'm sorry if that sucks really hard in your opinion, but that it is. It is a feature that has been requested a few times in the past though, so it might appear in some future release.

Andre

Archived