Music playing too fast

I'm using a Galaxy S3 with 2.0.10-build-575-play version Poweramp, and all my music is suddenly playing double as fast. I thought I had accidently changed some settings at first, but there were no settings as such, and turning off the app didn't do much either. Anyone knows what's happening?

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried the suggestion above with still no change. Skipping and ffw play over bluetooth. I haven't used a wired connection since last year so I'm unsure if that is affected also. Sprint Galaxy Note 4/lollipop  software

You're not using some obscure file format, or an especially high sampling frequency or bitrate are you? These are all regular MP3 files? And if you revert back to pre build 575 they play correctly (just to check nothing else has changed on your device which has caused this)? If you need to download an older build to try, the last five or so are available in http://forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/3189-poweramp-build-579-updated-27-april-2015/ .

Andre

Sorry, you said this had happened "suddenly", so something must presumably have changed to cause it. If rolling Poweramp back does not revert your system to normal playback, can you think of anything else that may have changed in your system (a firmware update, etc)?

Andre

Archived