Poweramp
Levigasm

Poweramp won't open on Android 5.1

Any error messages or anything further to go on? Is this the Google Play trial version, or the one from the website here?

Andre

Any error messages or anything further to go on? Is this the Google Play trial version, or the one from the website here?

Andre

No error message at all it just crashes and stops. The one from the play store with the unlocker that i also bought from the play store.

I assume it worked before you got the unlocker (otherwise no point in moving on from the trial version).

You could try uninstalling both, and then re-installing the main app (either from Google or the website) and then the unlocker again.

Andre

I assume it worked before you got the unlocker (otherwise no point in moving on from the trial version).

You could try uninstalling both, and then re-installing the main app (either from Google or the website) and then the unlocker again.

Andre

I actually just went from 5.0.1 to 5.1 this morning and that's when it stopped working.

If nothing helps, wipe/factory reset phone and see if the problem still exists, alot of my friends have wide variety of problems updating lollipop and reset helped them.

If nothing helps, wipe/factory reset phone and see if the problem still exists, alot of my friends have wide variety of problems updating lollipop and reset helped them.

I've already reset/Full wiped around 5 times. :/

I gave up and went back to 5.0.1, Very disappointing that i had to do that though. Seriously thinking about switching music players. :/

If it's a general issue with 5.1 then I'm sure Max will deal with it as soon as he has a test platform running 5.1, in the meantime stick with 5.0.1.

Andre