a long time ago, when the application was not yet in play market, bought the program through the website. now gives an error. Remove does not help. wh

Yes I read Faq! I set the file Poweramp- (alt) -Full-Version-Unlocker-1.0-build-19. Open PoverAMP an error "Regrettably PoverAMP could not check the license through service license check Google Play / APM. Unknown /Unknown. Through support send email to me or who do not respond. 

Fail Poweramp- (alt) -Full-Version-Unlocker-1.0-build-19.apk always stored on the computer. Already changed during this time 3-4 phone. And always worked this file. Now an error description above. Buying program through the site, in the convenience store was not even his.

I have 1 time in support of the new issued Fail unlock when I lost the source.

*****@list.ru I can assume that I bought the app for this post. Now I'm already hard to remember. It was a very long time. Or *****@gmail.com, but this is unlikely.

1. The Internet 100% working.

2. PayPro Global Account no. I can assume that paid card or via paypal. In Market program while 100% were not.

[Personal details removed - Mod]

3. Poweramp swing on the 573 version of the Market

4. Yes already tried the settings Poweramp, use already bought? But I did not buy through PayPro Global. Hence the failure ....

When I had already contacted the support (too long ago), program from losing its release. And I sent her. (Then there was already unlocked in the Market !!! )

Archived