How to change the advanced settings Poweramp to work with Dolby in Lenovo Tablet A8-50 ?

After turning on Poweramp automatically turn off the built- in Dolby Sound System in Lenovo Tablet A8-50.
The sound is flat and does not help the equalizer adjustment .Other sources of sound work correctly with Dolby ( video player, youtube player,

Is it possible to change the advanced settings Poweramp somehow to work with the built-in Dolby ?

• 10 months later...

Also experiencing the same problem in a Lenovo Tab2 A8-50, Android 5.1, Poweramp 2.0.10 build 582.  If Dolby ATMOS is active, Poweramp kills it and ATMOS can't be restarted for any other app until a reboot or restart; some piece of Poweramp seems to remain resident even when it is not active.  Frustrating, as Poweramp looks and worked great, otherwise.  On balance, for me it is a fatal flaw.  Any clues?

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Celerino said:

In the public player versión it's avaiable, neither can I set the Dolby config on my device (Huawei Ascend P2).

Is this the same on the new alpha-test release available from the Downloads tab?

Andre

Enable (in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks ) MusixFX option. In Poweramp Vol tab on equalizer screen MusicFX button appears. Single press enables Dolby, long press opens Dolby settings. Note that this may fail on Android 5.x due to some Lenovo ROM bug, it works on Android 6.x Lenovo ROM series.

• 10 months later...
On 12/30/2015 at 5:20 PM, kenalpine said:

Also experiencing the same problem in a Lenovo Tab2 A8-50, Android 5.1, Poweramp 2.0.10 build 582.  If Dolby ATMOS is active, Poweramp kills it and ATMOS can't be restarted for any other app until a reboot or restart; some piece of Poweramp seems to remain resident even when it is not active.  Frustrating, as Poweramp looks and worked great, otherwise.  On balance, for me it is a fatal flaw.  Any clues?

When I set Google Play Music's equalizer, the Dolby Atmos won't start if i play any music.
It appear has to do with the MusicFX and Dolby Atmos app.
To fix this, Simply reset the google play music and sound FX apps.
Go to Settings --> Apl --> All Tab, look for Google Play Music, klik it then reset the cache and data.
do the same thing to MusicFX and Dolby Atmos, reset it's cache and data.

Archived