A windows 8/windows 10 program

Abelpro98

I would really like it if you guys made a Poweramp version for windows on the pc. There are no music players i like on pc, except for iTunes, which looks really great. It's juist that i dont have apple devices and itunes doesn't support flac, so itunes is a no go. Please release a nice looking app for the pc, i am really willing to pay for it.

I would really like it if you guys made a Poweramp version for windows on the pc. There are no music players i like on pc, except for iTunes, which looks really great. It's juist that i dont have apple devices and itunes doesn't support flac, so itunes is a no go. Please release a nice looking app for the pc, i am really willing to pay for it.

Just get MusicBee and use some of the Metro Themes. Supports basically all the audio formats, flac and opus included. The Dev is constantly working on it (including an UI overhaul for W10).

• 2 weeks later...

i request this as well, since my current player(winamp) is really great and all, but finding plugins, and other random stuff is hard because its no longer being worked on, so an alternative, with the same functions as my smartphones player, or the same player really, would be very great. also, the main reason i use winamp, is due to the things it could do so well, with a simple plugin, which i unfortunately no longer have access too. due to it no longer having a main page to search on.

pn another note, im sure if the prices are the same as on android, you could earn a great ammount of money, not that i think your in it for the money. its just a bonus.

Poweramp development is a one-man operation, and we've been waiting patiently for several years for the v3 release on Android to be completed. I'd guess next after that (if we could clone another copy of Max) would be iOS, and then Windows a loooong way behind that (with a third clone needed).

Andre

Archived