Random stopping

bodam

For some reason, when I'm listening to music on external speakers (or car stereo or headphones) the player just stops playing the music. Pulling the cable out and plugging it back in starts the music playing again. I am in the process of testing removing the check-marks from the "Pause on Headset Disconnect" and "Resume on Headset Connect" to see if the problem goes away. I'm not sure what is causing the issue because the built in media player does not have this problem (neither did 3/cubed which is what I used previously). Other than this annoyance, I love this player!

Had too many problems on 2.1, but I am trying Poweramp again after the recent Samsung/T-Mobile upgrade of my Vibrant to Froyo. The problem I have now is that I queue up music and start playing, but the music stops after a few minutes (5 to 10 maybe). I have to press the Play button to start it up again. It doesn't appear on the surface to be a problem restarting after a notification, since it will automatically pause and restart when email notification fires. This happens pretty consistently, although the exact amount of time before a stop seems to vary.

Archived