Where to set composer tag in Poweramp?

navarannan

Although you may not be able to set composer tag with pa, you can use different mp3 tags editors to do this. I use audiotagger. If you want to create playlists based upon criteria such as composer, my app Playlist Manager does just that. And much more. It integrates with specific pa tags such as rating and times played.

Sorry if I misunderstood, but I thought the OP was asking whether Poweramp could display the Composer field instead of showing the Artist's name in the lists and Playback screens. But yes, if all they are asking is how to edit the MP3 file then there are lots of ways to do that (but it still won't display in Poweramp).

Andre

Sorry if I misunderstood, but I thought the OP was asking whether Poweramp could display the Composer field instead of showing the Artist's name in the lists and Playback screens. But yes, if all they are asking is how to edit the MP3 file then there are lots of ways to do that (but it still won't display in Poweramp).

Andre

Yes you are right I was asking if Poweramp could display Composer field instead of showing the Artist's name in the lists and Playback screens. Its a real shock that Poweramp doesnt support this !!!

Archived