Poweramp

Hello

For some reason some folders in my library have the last character missing (for example: the folder "Spitalfield" shows as "Spitalfiel").

I have an OnePlus One with Android 4.4.4 (CM 11S) and Poweramp version 2.0.10 build 570 (Play Store).

This bug is really annoying, so help would be really appreciated.

Thanks for the screenshots, does this only happen with Artist names in the Album grid view, or does it occur in other views too? I can't seem to duplicate it on my Note 3 phone, does it only occur with certain albums (if so, maybe the Artist tag in the files is causing the issue?)

Andre

Yes, Andre, only in the Album view. And in my case it happens only with two Artists (Da Mafia 6ix and FilosophischeStilte), I don't know what's different about their names. And yes, tags are all right

Could you upload a couple of sample MP3 files from one of the problem albums to see if the problem is reproducible?

Andre

I have put those five files on my phone (Note 3 stock, rooted), and the artist names all display fine in Albums / Grid View:

post-127-0-52728500-1418731770_thumb.jpg

post-127-0-21497400-1418731771_thumb.jpg

The longer names are truncated/faded as expected. Makes for an odd juxtaposition with my own music choices! :)

Andre

As two of you are having the same issue with different files, I'll pass it on to Max for checking, as he has a much wider ranger of phones to check it with.

Andre

Hi sorry for my english. The problem is also present in the Sony Xperia M (C1905). I found the dependence of the occurrence of an error on my phone. If the name exists lowercase "f" and immediately after the lowercase "i" e.g. "Blackfield" in then the word will be missing the last letter "Blackfiel".