Album art is always a problem in Poweramp

shamsartem

I liked it when I could use an album art not only for an album, but also for a band as well. It's always easier to find the band (folder) you need if it has a picture. And also I always have problems with album arts on my galaxy s3. In-folder images applied for album lists load correctly only if I do it manually, though I turned all the preferences to use In-folder album art only.

Special thanks for making album art bigger in album lists. I like it

Special thanks for making album art bigger in album lists. I like it

Actually, as pretty as it looks, I wish it was an option. Album art in those lists isn't always especially useful to me (a lot of my folders don't really lend themselves especially well to images) and the new larger format reduces the number of folders visible per screen, and thus takes longer to scroll though.

Andre

Thank you for responding! I meant images, which are included with the songs into the folder. It automatically uses embedded album art on the "folders" screen instead of using in-folder image. After update it happened again: now I have to manually choose image to see it in "folders" screen

shamsartem

What exactly in-folder image is an issue for you:

- downloaded from internet by Poweramp

- or some image which is included with the songs into the folder?

Andre

The configurable lists/grids (semantic zoom approach) is certainly the central point of upcoming lists/grids revamp.

Thanks!

I am not shamsartem but I would prefer to get downloaded album art in the album folder. Just like it has been until build 568 (AFAIR). If in doubt make it configurable.

Btw.: Where can I find the downloaded album art (original size) in build 569 or 570?

Archived