Android lock screen controls problem

jotrio

Hi everybody'

First, I have a galaxy s4 mini with android 4.4.2

There is the problem. I activated the android lock screed for Poweramp. With my galaxy s3 there were no problems. When I was playing music with Poweramp, the control was replacing the clock on the lock screen.

Now, with my galaxy s4, no control when I play my music. Sometime When I put the screen on, the controls appear for few seconds then disapear. Like the control where hidden by the clock.

Is there a way to make it work. Thank you!

I don't like the Poweramp lock screen. The android lock screen for Poweramp was perfect. I tried the widjet, but he don't hide himself when Poweramp is off or I have to slide the screen.

I see that there is a problem with the clock. I realy want, if possible, the android lock screen for Poweramp.

Thank you.

I don't like the Poweramp lock screen. The android lock screen for Poweramp was perfect. I tried the widjet, but he don't hide himself when Poweramp is off or I have to slide the screen.

I see that there is a problem with the clock. I realy want, if possible, the android lock screen for Poweramp.

Thank you.

Could you post some pictures (screenshots if you can get them, but maybe not in the Lockscreen?) as it's hard to understand the issue in words.

I use a Galaxy Note 3 (so a fairly similar software phone, just bigger screen) and when the lockscreen kicks in during Poweramp playback I see, from the top down: the Android notification bar, the track title and artist/album lines, three main control buttons, and finally the unlock pattern zone. The cover art fills the whole of the background.

Andre

On my device (set for Android lockscreen, not Poweramp's own) when Poweramp is playing I see the second screen you uploaded (Screenshot_2014-11-26-11-42-33.png), albeit without the Seek bar for some reason.

If your results are intermittent, could you report the problem via the 'Get Support' feature in the app, referring to this thread for details and photos.

Andre

Archived