Hello,

Here is my problem when using Poweramp (2.0.9 on Android 4.3 on a Sony Xperia Z1) : sometimes the currently playing list shuffles with no reason which is annoying. It especially happens when I decide to add a music to a PLAYLIST : for example the currently playing music is my 8th / 1143 and if I decide to add musics i liked in range 1/1143 to 7/1143 to a playlist like music 4/1143, then this musics switches with 8/1143 so I cannot add previous musics in the order they played.

And sometimes it just shuffles really randomly, I mean with no action on Poweramp (maybe sometimes when using another app than Poweramp, but it should not change my playlist order in Poweramp I guess).

As this ever been reported, is there a solution or fix ?

Please make sure that Shuffle is set to off,  tap album art area once in Poweramp to open or hide shuffle/repeat/rating and equ/tone panels. Also, you can make these icons permanent with Settings => Look and Feel => Player UI => Repeat/Shuffle Icons.

This is similar to other Android apps (i.e. Gallery Video Player, Youtube app, etc.)

Thanks!

Archived