Album Art repeating for the songs in same Album

recently in version (2.0.9-build-564) of Poweramp player faced album art problem;

when long pressing on player screen album art, options come for choosing (embed album art, no album art, pick from gallery and edit tags...), after selecting one of them, album art applies for the whole list of songs with the same "album name".

is there a way that album arts should be applied for the considered songs?

Also happening to me, in one album. The album has 5 songs, each song having a different album art, and whenever I choose the embedded art for that one song (let's say the first song), it also applies to the other three. Yes, only the other three, as the last song's album art doesn't get changed. So if I choose the 2nd song's embedded album art this time, it will also be the album art displayed for the 1st, 3rd, and 4th song (Same thing happens when choosing 3rd or 4th song's album art). But what's weird is that all the five songs are located in one folder in my phone, which is named after the album, yet somehow the fifth song's album art doesn't change.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a variation on this recently, a couple of times, where the same album art has remained on screen even though the song (and album) has changed. My album art is 'per album' (each album is in a separate folder but all tags are correct) with a jpg file for each piece of art. I double checked the folders and the correct jpg file is in each and I have no tags referring to album art.

Can't reproduce it though. It just 'happened' ....

Dave

Archived