Please add a SHAKE IT feature in order to be able to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song). I've paid for Poweramp, and before upgrading to Android Jelly Bean I was able to use the long press/double-triple press to jump to the next song, but now this function, as you well know, is being reserved by the system to Google Voice. Therefore it really bugs me that, in light of this, you haven't considered by now adding the shake feature for those of us who are unable to use the headset button to enjoy this function, especially since there are other players that have already implemented it. I don't want to switch to another player, because I like Poweramp, and I've also paid for it, so please add this feature as soon as you possibly can.

I have already tried Poweramp shaker and it does NOT work on my device at all! And for those users who have also tried this app, they comment that unfortunately it doesn't work when the screen is turned off. :( 

And I have tried other players such as Player Pro, Jetaudio and Stellio Player which already have the shake feature implemented (Stellio for example has even a volume button option to jump to next/previous track when long-pressing it) and they work flawlessly, but I want to be able to enjoy this feature in Poweramp, the player that I like most!

Archived