Poweramp

Please add an option in the player to adapt the music in realtime from 440hz (the common) to 432hz (natural and organic sound).

In intenet you can found so much info, here is a link with info related:

http://www.roelhollander.eu/en/432-tuning

Some music players:

http://www.roelhollander.eu/en/432-tuning/432-music-players/

The audio really feels more natural. The people is converting his tracks on a PC from 440hz to 432 and posting on youtube.

A real innovation it's to change the frecuency to 432hz (with accuracy) in real time (with the quality of Poweramp)

(You can do it with "432 player" app on iphone.)

Thanks a lot! 

I recommend Poweramp to all the people for be the best music player on android.... please add a posibilitty to change the freq. 

thanks for answer...

Regards from Chile!

Yes Yes Yes for all those who have experienced 432hz playback you know the difference and will never listen to 440hz again ifthe choice is there. I love my Poweramp Player but I am forced into using Audacity which does the job but is complicated and confusing, not to mention plain looking. Imagine Poweramp with this capability.The onlyand best music player around.

Standing in the line. Please add 432hz tuning option, or manual or semi manual control including 528hz too. 

14 minutes ago, jaybravo said:

432Hz tuning is nonsense. if you really want different tuning you should petition recording artists, not music players.

Personally I feel the same way; I want to hear what the artists, producers and mastering editors created in the studio as closely as reasonably possible. Although I can't see that having it there as an option for those who feel they prefer it would a problem (rather like Vivid mode on TVs :) ).

Andre