Can you please add a search widget?

Phrostbyte

• 2 weeks later...

You can use Android's search feature, but it doesn't play very nicely with Poweramp other than for playing a single track by name.

Andre

thanks for the reply.. do you think it would be possible to get a widget that searches Poweramp just like the app's regular search function?

We'd have to wait for Max the dev to come along and let us know on that one - or get a third-party dev to create one via the API I guess.

Andre

do you have any way we might be able to ask him? i don't want to seem arrogant or anything.. but seems like a pretty important feature.. find the song you want without opening the app?

You could email him, but there is already a fairly long list of outstanding feature requests, many dating back several years, which people are still waiting for.

The emphasis for the past couple of years seems to be on building a new audio engine rather than on UI/new-feature development.

Andre

can you give me his email please?

You could email him, but there is already a fairly long list of outstanding feature requests, many dating back several years, which people are still waiting for.

The emphasis for the past couple of years seems to be on building a new audio engine rather than on UI/new-feature development.

Andre

Archived