Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
404 Not Found

Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Support & material design

Would you upgrade the look of UI? android for now reaches 5.0 , and would be nice if you also tweak UI to material design and support for android 5.0.

Thanks in advance.

Agree to this. The pop up menus of Poweramp are starting to look a little dated IMO, regardless of the 'android action bar' settings. Using a GT N7100 Note 2.

Personally I'd be much happier for developer time to be spent adding a great many long-requested outstanding features rather than just tarting up the interface to follow the latest fashion trends, but that might be just me.

Andre

A theme would get you close to the look of Material Design, but not the feel. I'm actually fine with the UI right now though

Personally I'd be much happier for developer time to be spent adding a great many long-requested outstanding features rather than just tarting up the interface to follow the latest fashion trends, but that might be just me.

Andre

Not just you. I'd much rather have a 100% perfectly working and constantly updated app with new features that looks like utter dog crap than a pretty one that has a few bugs or missing features. It's not like we stare at the app while it's playing or hang out in the settings for long periods of times. Heck, once I set it up on a new phone, I tweak the settings maybe 3 times throughout it's lifespan.

FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION.

:0)