Resume an stop playback does not work with bluetooth

netbui

Hello,

First, the player works like a charm!

There is only one annoying bug for me:

I'm using the player also for listening music in my car. My Nexus One (stock rom 2.2.2) is connected via the A2DP and headset bluetooth profile to the car audio system.

The options "Pause on headset disconnect" and "Resume on headset connect" are enabled. I would expect that the player starts playing when it gets connected to the car audio system and stops when it gets disconnected. Unfortunately this works only once after rebooting the N1.

Kind regards

Thank for feedback. It's not PowerAMP bug.

The latest 2.2.2 update screwed A2DP settings on N1, so please re-pair your A2DP device.

Also, PowerAMP won't start auto-playing on BT device connection by design (there is random delay when BT device gets actually connected, and also, it can be anything, not just headset and auto-play is generally not so great for BT, but additional option for this is in progress).

It will pause though on BT disconnection.

Thank you for the quick response and explanation.

You are right, for people who use a headset manly for making a phone call, it would be annoying, if the music starts automatically after the Headset is connected.

On the other hand, for people like me, who use the player in a car for music playback, it is annoying to unlock the phone, start the player an press the play button every time I use the car.

To make this behavior configurable is a god solution. I'm looking forward for this new "feature"

Kind regards

@maxmpz: Thank you very much for the quick realization! I also like, that the music fades smooth in. Perfect.

@andrewilley: how long do you use power amp? there was a new reseal last Friday, which added this feature to the player.

This function is really hit or miss with my car (2010 mazda 3 GT). It wouldn't be that big of a deal but when it doesn't come on and I have to press play on my phone, my steering wheel music controls don't work. Yeah it's just skipping tracks, but I don't really want to dig into my pocket to do it while I drive.

Archived