Sign in to follow this  
Getzabelz

Google now voice not working...

When you say in google now "Listen to Coldplay" for example, Poweramp looks for the first song It finds and the next ones are random...when it should be playing any song with Coldplay as artist, doesn't it?

It will play the first match and then seemingly returns to "All tracks" mode without creating a playlist of anything related to the artist search. If there's a setting to get it to automatically create, and play, a playlist of the artist or album or whatever, then I'd love to know how.

I don't think it's a "bug" as such, probably just a misconfiguration or unimplemented feature. Maybe Android 5.0 and the new Google Now will help matters given it can search within 3rd party apps better.

It will play the first match and then seemingly returns to "All tracks" mode without creating a playlist of anything related to the artist search.

Correct, it will play the first match but not set up a filter for other matches.

Andre

This is my single biggest issue with Poweramp. I almost exclusively listen in the car, and voice control would be a huge feature. It almost works, but to have it come up in Poweramp in alphabetical by track name is NEVER what i or anyone would want.

Come on Poweramp, i see multiple requests for this one... fix it to come up to fleet by artist/album.

Please?