Play Music with Google Now

ox_eye

• 2 weeks later...

Ox eye,

Using Google Play instead of Poweramp is perhaps not what this forum wants to support. I does indicates however that Poweramp may be losing ground to Google Play. I have a similar question to yours on this forum. Poweramp needs to service customer requests and provide much more integration with the external android world, especially in terms of extending the api.

Sorry I can not answer your question.

• 2 weeks later...

Ox eye,

Using Google Play instead of Poweramp is perhaps not what this forum wants to support. I does indicates however that Poweramp may be losing ground to Google Play. I have a similar question to yours on this forum. Poweramp needs to service customer requests and provide much more integration with the external android world, especially in terms of extending the api.

Sorry I can not answer your question.

TheoKlink,

Ox eye is not trying to use Google Play instead of Poweramp. What he is trying to do is use the "Google Now" voice feature to play a song on Poweramp. He is encountering the same issue that I have; that is that requesting a song will open Poweramp with the song selected but you have to manually click play.

Archived