Poweramp

Poweramp v2.0.9-build-564

Samsung Galaxy s3 mini

Cyanogenmod 11, Kit Kat 4.4.4

After one update I started getting Licence error #1. After the last update I do not get that error any more, but it got replaced with Licence Error #16.

I have tried reinstalling everything, but nothing seems to help.

I have bought Poweramp via Google Play Store on 27. march 2013.

Thank you for your help.

Poweramp v2.0.9-build-564

Samsung Galaxy s3 mini

Cyanogenmod 11, Kit Kat 4.4.4

After one update I started getting Licence error #1. After the last update I do not get that error any more, but it got replaced with Licence Error #16.

I have tried reinstalling everything, but nothing seems to help.

I have bought Poweramp via Google Play Store on 27. march 2013.

Thank you for your help.

I'm having the same exact problem. Used to have error #1 then they finally updated which fixed it for about a couple days now I'm getting error #16.

This is ridiculous. Like I said on the previous thread about error #1, "This is why people use hacked versions".

There's way too many headaches when an individual supports developers and buys a legitimate license for an app.

Unfortunately Poweramp can't work with the modified Play and modified android system, when cryptographic functions are changed (usually with tools like LuckyPatcher).

Please try to clean market cache in your device menu: Settings=>Apps=>Play Market=>Clear Cache

Thanks!

I updated the firmware from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2 on Huawei p6 and now I have the same error(.I tried to reinstall Poweramp and Unlock, reset Play settings and caches. No effect. All original and not modified.

Update:

I am sorry to trouble you. I'll fix it. Huawei backup restored something extra from the old firmware.

I have the same problem with Licence Error #16 !!! I wrote to Poweramp support but this is useless. He told me to clear cash but its "CACHE" of Market Play app.You dont even write it right! I tried to uninstall Poweramp and unlocker and install them again.Nothing worked! I reflashed my intire firmware on LG G3 and it worked but only for a few days. I never used Luckypatched or anythinig! This aplication is WASTE of money and support is useless.I'm going to install cracked Poweramp when my paied version doesnt work !!

I reflashed my intire firmware

I'm going to install cracked poweramp when my paied version doesnt work !!

And you accuse other people of spelling mistakes and using the wrong words?

Andre

And you accuse other people of spelling mistakes and using the wrong words?

Andre

So my english i s poor so what.Your staff member who replies on support should be better than me and not just recopy the same 3 lines with mistakes. By the way thanks for help! I see that even here Poweramp staff wont help me. LOL

He told me to clear cash but its "CACHE" of Market Play app.You dont even write it right! 

Thanks for paying attention to what is written in the posts, spelling mistake was fixed. 

Thanks for NO HELP anyway. I used Luckypatcher and now my purchased Poweramp works.Thats the only option how to make it work