Google Play Playlists

jasong03

I imported all my playlists into PA but while listening to my music i noticed the playlist was much shorter.  Only showing 33 songs in one playlist but the original google play playlist has over 100 songs.  Looks like it wont bring over any music that i purchased.  I made sure i am allowing all folders to be searched. Any ideas? Also i made my own M3U list and loaded it into phone. This one is visible by Poweramp but none of the google play playlists are.

Please ensure you have exactly your music folders selected in Poweramp Settings / Folders and Library / Music Folders
or try to do the "Full Rescan" (not just "Rescan") in Poweramp Settings / Folders and Library (last item).

Also some Google tracks may look like: Track 01, Track 02, etc.

Can you see all of your Google Tracks with stock player?

Thanks!

I can see all my google tracks in google player and all playlists. I have every folder selected for music files, inluding ext SD.  I have tried the full rescan and rescan.  Also tried find music folders.  Nothing works. I can do a search in PA and it wont find any of my music from google. I have also made sure that i have downloaded the said songs from google to the device. When doing an import, no google playlists are brought over.

This is running on a Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 4.4.2

• 1 month later...

My app Playlist Manager on Google or Amazon looks at the native android media database. Pa builds its own so clearly something amiss if your tracks do not show. Run my app and see if your tracks are all there. It also has an m3u export functionality and integrates with pa tags. M3u playlists can be plsyed in pa.

Archived