Google Play response - License Error #1

Sorry for this issue,  this is certainly something with Google Play app on your device
  Please try those steps to resolve it:
  1. Please goto device settings => Apps => Google Play Store and use Clear Data button, then please do Clear Data for Google   Play Services Framework  there    as well
  2. Start Play store app and wait until it loads completely.
  3. Start Poweramp (it will fail to load), wait 5 sec, go to home screen and start Poweramp again.

This should ensure Google Play actually connects to Google Services and doesn't use some earlier broken response.

Thanks!

I have the same problem. I tried the same solution the dev's posted here, which did not work. I even tried factory resetting my phone and reinstalling Poweramp and the unlocker from there. But no go.

This is total garbage! One of the first apps worthy of paying for and I can't even use it. I sent the email for support to the developers and received no response. Why support a developer that won't fix a huge bug in their product. I want my money back. No wonder so many people are using hacked versions of this at least that way you can use it.

P.s. This is not a device specific problem

I do that. But Not ㅠㅠ What's problem My device

This is happening on my oneplus one, Sony Z ultra, and Sony Z 2

I have the same problem. I tried the same solution the dev's posted here, which did not work. I even tried factory resetting my phone and reinstalling Poweramp and the unlocker from there. But no go.

This is total garbage! One of the first apps worthy of paying for and I can't even use it. I sent the email for support to the developers and received no response. Why support a developer that won't fix a huge bug in their product. I want my money back. No wonder so many people are using hacked versions of this at least that way you can use it.

I have a similar problem man! I am very angry about this I can use something that I paid :/ this is the link of my problem in this forum, I already sent messages to the devs without a response!!

http://forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/6607-issue-validating-license-bought-app-from-website-with-paypal/

I have a similar problem man! I am very angry about this I can use something that I paid :/ this is the link of my problem in this forum, I already sent messages to the devs without a response!!

http://forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/6607-issue-validating-license-bought-app-from-website-with-paypal/

If your going to quote some one do it right. And that link is useless for those of us who purchased this app through google play store.

Archived