First and foremost:

HTC One M8

Viperrom 2.2.0

Poweramp Build 2.0.9- build-561-play (full version)

I noticed this issue last night and thought it was ROM related but flashed to a different ROM today and I am continuing to have the same results but with a more varied degree. Original occurrence began last night, playing a game and listening to music at the same time. Have been able to do this for months with Poweramp with no side effects. Poweramp began to Force Close. Stopped listening to music, and power cycled device, and same results. I tried playing just the music on internal memory in case it was a ext-SD card issue and same thing happened.I also unistalled and reinstalled, cleared cache/dalvick, and force stopping clearing app cache/data. no luck

Today flashed VenomRom and was running the setup of the device and began to get Force-Closes without the app even playing. Randomly would get a force close issue when texting and or browsing settings. Decided to test out Poweramp with the same game (Pocket Mine) and listening to music, and Poweramp would force close. What is weird, is that after crashing, after a few moments, the app info would pop back up in the system status bar. Not sure what information you would need on top of this, but please let me know so we can get this issue resolved.

EDIT: I believe the issue was a corrupt SD card. Will report after a full day use of the app

Archived