Poweramp sometimes doesn't load album art/Poweramp centered logo

At 0:06, I select a song and Poweramp logo (the centered one) doesn't show up. In the video I press the back button and then reopen Poweramp; this way, the logo shows up. Same story when a song HAS an album art; at the end of the video, I open a song and nothing shows up (just like at 0:06), again, back and reopen Poweramp, album art pops up.

VERY annoying, I had this issue since the very first days I used Poweramp. Already tried usual things: rescan arts, using differents sd, different phones ecc ecc.

Poweramp is installed on the device and not on sd card.

Please help :(

• 3 weeks later...

If you actually  read the description you don't even need the video.

My english maybe is not that perfect but the issue described here is pretty clear, and the video too explain it well if you look at it carefully (I think is pretty obvious that at 0:08 there's no Poweramp logo at the center of screen, as well as no art at 0:50)

As I said, I can't see what you are selecting in the video and you are rapidly scrolling up and down, and you originally referred to 0:06, which looked fine.

Is it the same audio track which sometimes shows a Poweramp logo, sometimes shows as blank, and sometimes shows the cover art? (and is the art embedded in the file or downloaded?)

Andre

As I said, I can't see what you are selecting in the video and you are rapidly scrolling up and down, and you originally referred to 0:06, which looked fine.

Is it the same audio track which sometimes shows a Poweramp logo, sometimes shows as blank, and sometimes shows the cover art? (and is the art embedded in the file or downloaded?)

Andre

Yes, because at 0:06 I'm still selecting track. The problem is showed at 0:08 and 0:50.

No, it's not the same track. The problem is with all tracks, randomly. That's why I was rapidly scrolling up and down and selecting songs like crazy; to replicate the problem w/out the need of a long video (with regular use it happens way less).

It happens with song with no art at all, with art embedded and with art downloaded. No difference.

Archived