Poweramp not play File Flac on my Galaxy S5 and Nexus 7

lincegialla

Regards to all,
last month I bought the license Poweramp and I started listening to the mp3 files that I had on both the S5 Galaxy and Nexus 7 tablet. Now that I've added some folders containing Flac files are not seen by Poweramp instead with other software like PlayerPro are well recognized. Do I have to install some plug-in for flac files because in the release notes it is stated that Poweramp also reads the flac format. Thank you for your response and greetings to all. Paul

I Play flac files all the time. Make sure the new folders are visible.

Hi,

thanks so much I moved the folders containing the flac files that I had scattered into the micro SD in the default folder "Music" and were immediately recognized. Thanks again for your support. Paul

You can tell Poweramp exactly which folders in should scan for music files. Go to Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders, and select the folders you want to use.Andre

Great !!! Tank You Andrew now i have selected other folder wich contain file flac and were also recognized. Great Poweramp in sound quality and flexibility. Tank You again. Regards

Archived