No more album art?

mobily

Hi

I am using Poweramp version 2.0.5-build 488 on a HTC Desire running on Android 2.3.

I have recently added 2 albums to the player and on both occasions no album art has been downloaded. One of these albums is the new Coldplay album and I would be surprised if this was not available. I have checked the settings and they are all as they should be.

Could it be that as I am running an old version of Android that album art can no longer be downloaded or is it just a coincidence and the art isn't available for these 2 albums?

I did delete all the music off my phone and then re-transfer it and all albums bar these 2 had art.

Any help gratefully received.

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I long pressed on the artwork area but it only came up with the option of no artwork. The title tags within the songs all appear accurate. It is a bit of a conundrum. The songs were ripped from CD into AAC format and then transferred to the phone.

Hi

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this could be happening?

Quite frustrating as when I did a mass rip just over a year ago the art for all 170 of my albums appeared and was spot on!

Odd, do other songs (ones which do have album art) give you access to the option to select new art via the long-press feature, or is it just these two albums which show nothing? (I'm assuming you have an internet connection, and have not deselected any of the required options in the Settings > Album Art screen)

Andre

Archived