Music Folders selection is broken

Just submitted using the Google Docs form, but seeing as how the options for versions only goes up to 2.0.6 I fear that it may be a defunct way to reach the developers.

File browser for selecting Music Folders is broken, and so is trying to report bugs via the app. So my library is full of all the music from both my internal and external storage but I can't restrict it to just one folder.

Running Slimkat build 6 4.4.4 on a Galaxy S3 with root access

Can you roll back to a ROM that works in the meantime? 4.4.4 on a Galaxy S3 is not exactly a regular Android platform.

Also, please use the in-app 'Get Support' feature to send in a bug report (press the Menu button in the support page) before you roll back so it can be investigated further.

Andre

Can you roll back to a ROM that works in the meantime? 4.4.4 on a Galaxy S3 is not exactly a regular Android platform.

Also, please use the in-app 'Get Support' feature to send in a bug report (press the Menu button in the support page) before you roll back so it can be investigated further.

Andre

Did you click the pictures in my original post? The "Get Support" in the app is broken too i.e. it loads endlessly.

Sorry, missed that. You can also email to poweramp.maxmpz (at) gmail.com, as this forum tends to be a rather... well, "long term"... bug reporting arena. Or you could roll back to a less experimental ROM as that is what seems to have caused the problem.

Andre

Archived