Stuck at Poweramp 2.0.9 build 556, no automatic update via Google Play

Hello,

The version installed on my Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo (Android 4.1.2) is  2.0.9 build 556 where the latest build to hit Google Play on 14-JUN is 558, how long does it typically take for a device to get the update? I could uninstall/reinstall but I'm afraid to lose all my album art.

EDIT: I purchased a license end of May. Back then, the build was 555, so at least I received one automatic update via Google Play from 555 to 556 since my purchase. After that, nothing. The "About" menu reads as follows:

Version/Changelog

2.0.9-build-556-play (Full Version)

Purchase Verified

Store: Play

Thanks

Jerome

Play store for me shows latest version as build 558, 5.95MB, uploaded on 19 Jun 2014.

If you want to do it manually, look at the first post in the Common Talk forum here and download the APK file and install that (works exactly the same way as if you'd done a Google update).

Andre

Hello Andre,

Just as I was going to update manually, the automatic update published yesterday on Google Play downloaded successfully, thanks for your help! There must have been something wrong with the previous version uploaded last week.

Jerome

Archived