There is a problem parsing the package

guljo

I bought a license for Poweramp a few days ago.

After following the instructions in the email, I get the following error after running the APK: There is a problem parsing the package

If I open it in application manager, there is a note: Could not open as APK file.

I contacted support via email a few days ago, but just got a copy/paste of instructions that I already received and followed :/

If someone have a solution for this please help.

I would be happy with the link to download the older stable version.

First I downloaded from google play, used 15 days trial. I liked the program so I bought it vith pay pal. After this I went to powerampapp.com and downloaded build 557 APK file, 5.9mb, non-Google Play distribution version.

When I try to install there is the error as described.

My phone: HTC desire with android 2.2.2

The trial version downloaded from google play was working without a problem.

I believe there are issues with the ability to match non-Google email addresses on very old versions of Android (such as 2.x). Better to use the Google Play purchase system I think. I tried to find the threads referring to this but haven't been able to track it down.

Andre

hm..

The problem is that I already purchased it. And I need non play version to activate it :/

Do you think there is any way to get it work, or should I just ask for refund and buy other program?

thanks

Archived