Customization of the Lockscreen/Notification Bar

Hi @ all,

would it be possible to include an option to further customize the lockscreen and notification (like the widget menu)? I checked the search function, didn't get any hits.

Since I've begun to rate my music via Poweramp (and porting it into the files when home) while commuting, I would really appreciate to modify the lockscreen and/or notification screen. Especially the lockscreen would be awesome.

Some ideas:

- hide randomize/loop buttons (I totally don't need these and often press them accidentally)

- hide player buttons (gestures work really well, would just need a tap for play/pause)

- small clock/battery indicator in upper corners

Since the newer OS versions support lockscreen widgets, this request is maybe obsolete. Just an idea ;).

Thank you for the great app and continuous support.

Hello Andre,

thank you for your answer. I've tried these options already, but they don't allow the scenario which I would prefer.

The problem that I have with the repeat/rating/shuffle option, is that it either shows everything or nothing. Since I'm rating my music, I would really like to only display the rating stars. The repeat/shuffle buttons are not used by me and just serve for accidentally hits. It would be really great to be able to select which buttons are displayed or not.

I agree with you on the battery/clock request :) . I will just display the status bar instead. It would have been the icing on the cake  :D .

Any thoughts on the pure tap interface?

Regards

Felix

Archived