Display problems with white status/notification bar

Hi guys,

I am a big fan of Poweramp. It was the first app I bought (I think, I was one of the first buyer) and the best since I am using Android phones. But for now I am a little bit unhappy with it. The reason:

I bought my new "china phone" (iNew i6000+) one week ago. It is a very nice phone and come with Android 4.2.2. After testing few days all function seems to be work, but the reason why I am so unhappy is the view of the notification style. Because the system is using a white background for menus/bars the Poweramp notification is unreadable.

So my question: How can I fix this or can you help me? (Inverse Notification Colors didn't helps much!)

For example I made a screenshot and send it with this post.

Greetings,

CM

post-30478-0-13582100-1400142206_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

Poweramp doesn't specifically set colors to that text - colors are set from global Android "theme", in this case it's a bit "broken" on your device. Unfortunately, this issue can't be reproduced on our 120+ devices, but I think we can try to add dark colors for Inversed noticiation option.

Thanks!

Many thanks for your answer.

Is it possible that you can intigrate an option to change the colour by custom? Or can you add a grey/black notification background for your app?

If you need more information from me please let me know.

Archived