Not download album arts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have approximately one thousand tracks, and more than 200 tracks in my favorite playlist. And all tracks have not correct tags? It's impossible. A few months ago i download covers even without tags, or not correct tags. Poweramp can found not correct covers, or other images that are not related to the song. But now Poweramp have 0 results, and searching stop after a few seconds.

I know this is a feature of Poweramp and deserves a fix but I still recommend telling Poweramp to use in folder images then saving the art in the folder as AlbumArt.jpg or using album art grabber to pick your art. Keeping it "open"/under your control

In support I was advised to download the latest version Poweramp from this site. It helped me, now I can upload album arts again. Thanks!

But I did not know what the problem was :D

P.S. all my settings not deleted after reinstall Poweramp. That's great.

Sorry, for some reason from earlier in the thread I assumed you were using the latest forum downloaded versions.

Yes, downloading new beta versions will just update the app, should not change any settings/etc. And a new build 557 was uploaded today incidentally.

Glad it's working for you again now.

Andre

Archived