Some musics in Playlists are missing.

I added musics to Playlist. After sometimes when I com back in to play my playlist. many musics just gone from the playlist. Let's say from 30 songs to 3 songs.

My phone is Sony Xperia Active with custom rom Cyanogen Mod 10.1. I'm using Poweramp 2.0.9 Build 554 installed on the rom and Unlocker in SD card. Sometimes, my SD card got unexpectedly removed out of no where. I need to restart the phone and sometimes need more than one restart. It's like the phone just don't read the SD card. I'm using Sandisk 32GB Class 10 Mobile Ultra.

My guess is that my phone is too old to use now. And maybe it's my SD card malfunction. I don't know how Poweramp recognize musics in a Playlist. But it would be appreciated if there is a way I can preserve my playlist. I know that there is a playlist import/export option. But do I have any other way?

Sometimes, my SD card got unexpectedly removed out of no where

I suspect that may be your problem, if a rescan occurs when the SD card is not properly accessible by your device (e.g. if it happens during Poweramp startup) then any tracks which are found to be missing at that time could be removed from the playlist.

Andre

Archived