Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
carman73

Album art bug

when i long press a song in an album to change the album art, it just changes the art for the song i a listening, i know it wasn´t this way before and it´s really annoying.

well, when i first got the app i didn´t have album art for a lot of albums and i am 100% sure i didn´t have to select album art for each song on the albums, but since this was a few updates ago maybe this has changed, is there any option to change the album art for the entire album.

Also while i was teaking around with the app to fix this, i noticed that now some albums display the wrong album art while i am browsing the albums, i saw a post with the same problem with no solution and that was back in 2012, so its sad that they haven´t fixed it since the main reason i got Poweramp was for the album art options.

I put some info on art over in the Common Talk forum. You should be able to edit the jpg filenames and get them to work for an entire album. Whenever you work with the art files it is best to do it off of a clean boot before you start Poweramp.